Wednesday 18 February 2009

Yet more BSG-21 material.

Tried moving away from the BSG-21 group and only respond to emails made by other people and not send them out before. But they just wont leave it, heres what i just got.


To: Kazimie AldersonFr: Leadership ov BSG-21
Miss Alderson.
You have been banned from BSG-21.
Your continued harassment of members of our leadership team and inflamatory information posted to your user profile are violations of our code of conduct.
Your contributions as a founder are recognized, however you have not been a positve, contritbuting member since September when I first met you.
It is my belief, and the belief of the leadership that your actions are contrary to the spirit of the community. Until these actions cease, the ban will remain in place.
Your avatar is part of the history of this simulator, and will remain a part of that history. By participating in the simulator these logs became property of the simulator. To remove them would harm that rich history. Therefore your request or demand that we do so is denied.
If you wish to have the ban removed, or to participate positively in this community, two things will need to happen.
1) Your SL profile will need to be modified to remove negative statements concerning ownershp and leadership of BSG-21
2) You will need to cease harassment of our ownership or members.
Thank you for your past contributions to BSG-21
Regards,
Brantley DenimoreBSG-21 Leadership


Anyone who wants them, i will give you any and all emails and IM's from Second Life Avatars reguarding this situation. Here is my response to the above email.

thank you for you email however i would like to make the following clear.

1. After leaving BSG-21, i made no attempt at causing harm or harrasment to any of your members. Yevka Miller however engagement in what i can call harrasment behaviour and have only responded to emails sent to me and have not made any emails without first recieveing one. This is documented and can/will provide proof of this.

2. I announced my intention to leave the sim and ask for the removal of my name from your website. I also stated that i no longer gave permission for my name to be used to promote your website. My name has appeared on your website after i widthdrew my consent.

3. My actions have been in response to harrasment and statements made by your admin that have been proven to be both inaccurate and false, not only from my records but also from various other sources that have conveniently left the sim over time or were banned for behaviour your admin has been photographed doing, i was not the photographer as the incident in question allegedly happend on times i was not on and have not set foot in the sim since i left.

4.I will not talk to a Proxy mister Denimore, Yevka has stated your account is used by atleast 4 people. Identify yourself first sir/madam.

5. Because of harrasment and continuing harrasment from Yevka and Admin staff, My bio and Blog will not be touched.

6. I have not harrased any members of the sim. Those i have contacted were names given to me by head Admin and replies to said messages were provided to head admin as a reply. At no point did i make any negative comments though i did ask about the Sim as stated in emails head admin has a copy of.

7. COC does not apply to people who do not have an affiliation with your sim. IE, the bio i posted was made after i recieved harrasment from your sim and the blog was poster after continued assault from your head admin.

To be Clear. I did not escelate the situation, BSG-21 Admin and Ownership did that, documented in recieved IM's. I have not sent IMs to any memeber of BSG-21 players, admins or owners unless i was directed to or have recieved an IM or email first.

The blog and bio will remain until harrasment from BSG-21 community is stopped, current and future use of my name is stoped being used to promote your sim in SL and on the website. A copy of this email will be posted on my blog and any and all emails recieved will be made available to anyone that requests them.

1 comment:

  1. BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!
    I am sorry the place that we all started has turned to a place for some to have twisted sexual based rp, messed up child transplant rp.

    Sad that the admins hide behind an alt they all use. instead of facing you out right.

    they like hiding, just like the harrasment i got. wonder if people who didn't believe me believe me now?

    HUGS KAZ...
    I am always your friend.
    need me for anything im me.

    ReplyDelete